Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably-sourced wood that’s kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has six roomy drawers and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
* 56″w x 18″d x 39″h.
* Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
* All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
* Covered in child-safe, water-based Acorn finish on all sides.
* Metal hardware in Dark Brass finish.
* Six roomy drawers open on wooden glides.
* Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the top’s surface.
* Legs include built-in levelers.
* GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
* Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
* Tip kit included. Please read Safety Information tab for important safety callouts.
* Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
Materials: FSC®-certified Wood